Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving vaca in New Mexico and the funny stories that come with it.

So for Thanksgiving this year we went to my Grandparents, my mom's parents, down in New Mexico, and oh my was it a good week!

There were so many funny things that happened. The drive wasn't too bad until the last hour or two, and then I got a cold. And was sick the whole time. So dad and I went to Wal-Mart when we were down there, got a few things. Dad wanted some peanut M&Ms and even tho I don't like peanuts he said I could have some, but he didn't want the peanuts back. So I sucked the chocolate off and since they were peanuts I decided to just spit them out the window... right after I did, a cop car drove up beside us... oops LOL.



Grandma and Grandpa's house was great, we had yummy food all week. And just lounged around. It was great :) then mom showed us her old schools and laughed at the Spirits in Wal-Mart... aka the alcohol isle


Oh! Oh! Oh! Then comes the drive home! It was amazing!
Tanner had to Pee! It was going to be awhile before the next bathroom so we were making sure he was going to make it or if we needed to stop alongside the road... Note: we had made fun of one guy who stopped along side the rode, headed the same way as us, he opened his door stepped out and went pee right there. He always said no to peeing on the side of the road.
Well Tanner kepting asking how long and I finally told him 5 hours was he going to make it? Yes he said, plus it was only like 5-10 mins. Well 2 miles out of Springerville, AZ, Tanner could no longer hold it and started crying to stop and he would pee on the road. It was HILarious!
Well we were somewhere in Arizona... I think. And Lexie had to use the bathroom, but she also didn't want to use th side of the road. I think my family has issues... LOL. Well she decided she couldn't wait anymore and when asked if she wanted us to stop she said YES. YES Please! So dad promptly pulled the van over and when Lexe looked out the window she said "nevermind, that bush won't cover me." And she decided to wait. Oh My was it a good time!
Then there was the time that Tanner got sick... why did I have to switch Lexie seats, I don't do so good with throwing up, I was dry heaving all over the place, surprised that I didn't add to the bag with Tanner, but no, I'm just sure I had a fever later that night. Anyways it was a great time! Love you Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Dad Mom said...

So glad you had a good time. We loved it. Love Grandma