Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Engagement, and a Wedding

Wow. I so thought I updated this sooner... but life gets away from you sometimes, and a lot has changed

Jared and I got engaged!! 
He proposed right before my birthday (he knew he wasn't allowed to on my birthday).
We had 6 short weeks to plan our wedding. I suggest this to everyone, you don't have time to change your mind on things, and you can't lollygag around, you just have to get the planning done.
Simple Things Photography took our pictures and they did a fantastic job.
   
   
  


Then on a very cold day they took our Bridals/Formals


 






And then November 9th, 2012 was our wedding day. We choose to get SEALED for TIME & ALL ETERNITY in the Brigham City Temple. It was the best choice I have ever made, to marry my best friend in the house of my Lord.

  

  

  

 

  

  

 











 


                  



There was a lot of family waiting outside for us after the sealing! It was raining outside, so that made for quick pictures, and not so great hair. Thanks so much to my wonderful stylist Nicole who I called and she quickly fixed my hair before the reception.
Lots of fun was had the reception. We got some more pictures of just us, then some of the families. My favorite pictures are when Jared and his brothers dropped me and then proceeded to laugh about it. We cut the cake that my bestie Lindsay made, and no one smashed it in the others face. I did that once before and it wasn't fun. Then my dad and I danced to "Stealing Cinderella" where at the end Jared came and cut in. Then Morgan sang "I Will Always Love You" while we danced. 
It was a great party for us all before all the craziness started.



No comments: