Monday, July 16, 2012

SLC date... such a great day!

So this was quite awhile ago... (June 15th) but I have some time to blog for a minute.
So I got up this Friday morning and since Jared likes it I curled my hair for our date. Jared came over when I was ready and we headed down to Salt Lake.
Our first stop was the Hogle Zoo, sorry I don't have any pictures, but we just walked around the park checking out all the animals. Our favorite was the new Polar Bear exhibit. That bear was working the crowd. He had a whole system down. He'd take a lap, dive in the water, come up by the glass then push back to the middle of the pool, he'd then dive again and do it all over again. We probably stood there watching him for 10-15 minutes, but he was just so darn cute.
After the zoo we were kinda hungry, but food in the zoo was a little expensive so we decided to go down town. Jared took me to this little cafe where we got sandwiches, and canoli's for dessert. We sat there and ate while deciding what to do next. 
Jared has some way fun ideas, he took me to a nickle arcade down in Murray. We spent 2-3 hours just goofing off challenging each other and finishing up by taking some pictures in the photo booth.
To finish up the day we went to Fashion Place Mall and walked around for a minute then had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. This was the first time I'd been there and oh my was it good!
When we get back to Logan we go over to Jared's parents for a minute because Jared is so thoughtful and got his mom and sister an order of Avocado Rolls that he knew they loved. After we chill and chat for a bit we go back to Jared's apartment and finished the night by cuddling up with a movie.


No comments: