Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Month of Gratitude

Its a sad that that usually only happens around this time of the year... but I guess we could all be thankful that it does happen.

I saw on facebook that it is a month of gratitude, that everyday we should comment on what we are grateful for. I've heard that by doing this you become more aware of the little things. You notice things that make your day rather than ruin it. You see the way people touch your life, and you try to do things to others to make their lives a little brighter. Its a time where we all strive to be a little more Christlike.

I know I've had this blog for 2 years and I'm usually horrible about updating it... but hopefully with a goal like this I will post some thing at least once a day.

So DAY 1: I'm grateful for this Month of Gratitude so I can become more like and closer to my Savior and Father in Heaven.

Jesus Carrying a Lost Lamb


No comments: