Friday, February 25, 2011

Its Been Too Long!

Oh My!!!! I'm sorry, I've been so horrible! Life has been so amazingly rad that I forget to update all you who follow this! If you are ever missing me, send me an email, or a comment and I'll post. Although I am going to try and be better.
It is late though so I will catch you up this weekend. Some things to watch for..

  • The weekend in Boise... Polar Bear
  • Thanksgiving
  • Temple Square
  • I'm going to be an AUNT!
  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • Weekend in Provo
  • Andy took me on a date
  • I took Andy on a date
  • Lindsay got engaged!
  • Weekend in St. George

Wow... that is a lot I haven't updated! K we'll do this one day at a time... LOL. Especially since here in 13 days I will have another rad adventure... Going to Moab for Spring Break. Right after that mom and I are going to the Green Pig Pub for St. Patrick's Day. Alright stay posted and if needed send me a message!

1 comment:

Dad Mom said...

Yes, catch up. That is the only way we can know what is going on. We have to miss so much by all of you living so far away. Love Grammie.