Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years 2010!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Its now the year 2010, nothing has changed other than a ton of new goals/resolutions to work on and more than half of them will get broken.
Its proven that when you have somewhere to report your progress see your results, see what you've done, and where you need to go to finish/follow through, you will more than likely finish your goals. So that is what my blog is going to help me with... following through with my New Years Resolutions. I'll write down my goals and report how I'm doing. I'll do that in the next few days.
Today I'm just going to talk about last night.
I'm usually not a fan of YSA (young single adult) activities, most of the people that show up are people that I have known forever. And thats how it started out. I had no other plans and Veronica wanted to go so I decided I would go with her, and her friend Kristy came up from Orem to hang as well.
We got to the institute and wandered around seeing what all was happening. There were games going on, a movie playing, food, and dancing. Dancing was what we decided as there were a few cute guys. So we started just dancing and Veronica's friend Jeremiah was there and started dancing with us. And he brought his two brothers and a couple friends, who danced with us the rest of the night and celebrated the new year with us :) it was a ton of fun.
Then they decided to invite us over to their apartment for a movie so we said yesand went over and watched National Security and ddn't get home till 3am. It was so much fun! Then we decided to have a sleep over and pulled out the matresses and all crashed on the living room floor.
So here's to bringing in the New Year with old and new friends, family, and looking forward to a new year and all the wonderful things to come!!!
WELCOME 2010!!!

No comments: