Monday, August 5, 2013

Eggs Paleo


So I was getting bored of the recipes that FreeMotion gave me. 
I decided to go to Hastings where my bestie works and got me 40% off 'Make It Paleo' cookbook.
Already loving it!


This doesn't look like much but it was great and held me over all through Church so it was perfect!

2 strips bacon
1 large slice of tomato (i had little roma tomatoes so i did 2 slices)
1/2 avocado
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 clove garlic
3 tbsp water
1 egg
pepper to taste

1: cook bacon, allow to cool, crumble; set aside.
2: slice tomato into 1/4-inch slice.
3: place avocado in food processor. add lemon juice, garlic, and water; blend until smooth.
4: cook egg over medium heat in an egg poacher. pour 1/4 water in pan and cover. allow to cook for 4-6 minutes.
5: plate the dish starting with the tomato, then egg, about 1/2 the avocado dressing, bacon, and pepper.


No comments: