Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Exercise and Eating Right

So I finally decided to make a change. I'm the worst at working out at home. 
I start a plan and then 2-3 weeks in I quit.
Whether it costs too much, or I'm just lazy I don't know but I decided I needed to do something different.
So I took my friends suggestion and went to where she's been going... FreeMotion.

Its partnered with Icon Fitness, its a testimonial group where they give us nutrition plans to eat from. Then we workout there with a training in small classes, who tell us what to do, and push us harder so we see the results we want.

The workouts themselves have been great!
I usually don't get too sore, but I can definitely feel the changes happening. 

I think the best part is the nutrition. 
I had been looking into paleo diets but the information I was finding wasn't very helpful.
They gave me a whole ebook with reading about paleo and it included a 6 week meal plan with recipes!! 
I haven't loved everything I've ate, but most of the stuff I've been blown away with how good it is.
Also this is good if you have allergies or intolerance to foods.
You don't eat dairy and it is low carbs, you don't want to cut out carbs, but you do want to eat good carbs.

As they say 20% is exercise and 80% is food.
You will never be able to workout enough if all you eat is crap.
By eating healthy you will see more and better results in your exercising.

If you would like to read more about where I go and what I do here is the website

No comments: